Dead Space Invaders Dead Space Invaders

Interesting

The game certainly was interesting for a quick distraction. From the description it seems like this was a quick side project, but it's still apparent the amount of effort you put into it. Nicely done.

Multitask Multitask

Good job

This game helped me realize I suck at multi-tasking. Very innovative idea for a game and nicely executed. Keep up the good work, look forward to seein more from ya.

Lastman Lastman

Great game

All you people giving this game a low score are babies. Every play the REAL super mario 2? The one we know as "the lost levels"? Yeah, that game is almost easy compared to this. Granted I only tried about 24 times on this one. Kids these days just can't appreciate a good, challenging game...

Vector Boom Vector Boom

Alright

The idea of the game is cool and I like the style of it, but it could stand to be a lot better. My main complaint is when enemies come at you from the upper right portion of the screen. You don't get enough reaction time to do anything about it. Other than that, it's pretty solid. Despite that one complaint that drives me crazy I'll probably continue to play it.

Medieval Rampage Medieval Rampage

Nicely done

This game was very well put together, and I hate you for making it so addictive. My only complaint is how the screen shakes every time you hit something. It's not bad at first, but after a while it gets annoying. That minor complaint aside, I thoroughly enjoyed this game.

Magnet towers Magnet towers

So...fun...

Well, I'm not sure if I could actually call this game "fun", but it's damn near impossible for me to stop playing. I check to see what's new here and I see this game so I say, "Alright, it's a good game, I'll play it until I lose a round." Next thing I know I've restarted 5 times. Only suggestion I'd make is to tone down the colors a bit, not too friendly on the eyes after a while. Other than that, solid game :D