Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

Absolutely killer! So glad you're back, man. Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing more. :D

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

As always, nicely done

The episode was well worth the wait, though I have to admit I was expecting a bit more, especially with the length of episode 7. Though I did read your post on deviant art so it's understandable that it's a bit shorter. Plus there's that pesky need for a job and what not.

I must say I enjoyed the episode, though. The doom ship looked nice and the animations were silky smooth. I especially enjoy the custom animations you threw in there for the stand offs and Fire Sonic(That was pretty damn bad ass).

Keep up the good work. Lookin forward to ep 9...or 8 part 2, whatever it'll be called.

VG Exiles - Episode 2 VG Exiles - Episode 2

simply awesome

This was well worth the long wait since part 1. I certainly like how the story was unfolding as well...and the custom drawing of Guile kinda looked like Duke Nukem XD Anyway, the ending was entirely too funny. Keep up the great work guys.

Spoof of the Colossus Spoof of the Colossus

Meh

Maybe I'd have a better appreciation for this if I actually played the game. Still, there were one or two parts where I did laugh. Keep at it :D

doctormario responds:

You would.

GUN & SWORD GUN & SWORD

Very nice

I was quite pleasantly surprised when the movie got started. At first it just looked like another tweening style vid. Art style was nice, music was nice, sound was a bit ear piercing at times though. Overall, I enjoyed the movie. Keep up the good work.

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

Roflwaffle

These were great, so hard to come on the site and not watch em.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

TOO FUNNY!!

You sirs, are amazing. I found myself attempting to repeat "Wtf?!" but was laughing too hard to do so. Absolutely love your work, keep it up.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Wow!

I'm a sucker for DBZ style stuff, and it was very interesting to see Sonic and friends adapted to it. Very nice animation, nice to see how it improved through the series as well. Keep up the good work!

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Excellente

As for Arkez, you don't pay attention to the descriptions, do you? In actuality, this only took him maybe a month or two, maybe three. If you remember those long 16 months ago when Alvin /quit all over the place...yeah. Anyway, glad to see you back at it, Alvin. Love where the series is headed, keep up the good work, lookin forward to seein 8, etc etc.